Savings of 30% or more are just the beginning!
Local companies currently using our Xerox Managed Print Services solution are achieving a reduction of over 30% in their printing overheads, which results in a saving on average over £5,300 per annum on their running costs alone.
Top 5 reasons customers say they moved to MPS
- Savings of at least 30% on overhead and direct Printing Costs.
- No need to buy any new equipment! Use the HP/Lexmark/Dell/Samsung etc. printers that you already have. (We can support most manufacturers models)
- Environmental impact **90% waste reduction, 10% Reduction in Carbon Footprint
- Pro – Active monitoring of the entire fleet and organising supplies before the user is aware they need them – automatically organise engineering visits etc.
- Monthly and Quarterly reviews of the SLA’s and how it is working.
**When using any ColorQube device versus standard Laser, LED or ink-jet printers.
Why do I need a Free MPS Assessment?
You might be surprised at how many ways Managed Print Services (MPS) can improve your business. While cost is often the main driver for exploring MPS, its value can touch many other areas of your enterprise. You won’t know how much until you have an MPS assessment. That’s the first step in learning where and how MPS can transform your document environment.
Have a look at this list and see how many challenges apply to your organization. You can gain valuable insights and guidance from an MPS assessment if you struggle with:
- Escalating costs of existing print infrastructure
- Pressure to reduce business costs in general
- Increase spend predictability
- Cost reduction mandates to reduce print spend specifically
- Balancing operating expense versus capital spend
- Identifying hidden costs of equipment, archiving and business processes
- Pressure to improve revenue and margins
- Lack of understanding of existing print infrastructure
- No ability to track and measure print environment
- Managing large population of unconnected output devices
- Managing Multi-vendor environment with multiple supplier contracts
- High concentration of desktop devices
- Current MPS contract ending in 12-18 months
- Struggling to meet sustainability goals
- Integrating systems due to mergers, acquisitions or consolidation
- Newly merged organizations seeking efficiency and savings
- Distributed offices and multiple locations
- Autonomous departments making their own buying decisions
- Growing mobile workforce or widely distributed workers
Strategic, Process and Market Considerations
- More efficiency in paper-intensive business processes
- Customer needs that are creating new document or workflow requirements
- Little understanding of how printed documents get used
- Print infrastructure not aligned to business needs
- Increasing focus on operational efficiency due to competitive pressures
- Highly regulated, document-intensive industry such as financial services and healthcare
- High degree of security and compliance requirements
Even if you experience just a few of these, MPS can bring significant change. The more problems MPS can solve for you, the better your MPS ROI. An MPS assessment offers data-driven guidance for fast, long-lasting improvements. You may need an assessment — and Managed Print Services – far more than you realize.